Monday, September 23, 2013

Sweet Potato Parmesan Chips

Love me some sweet potatoes! What's better than a sweet vegetable? Unfortunately, we've had bad luck with making these at home and they always turn out with too much spice. I finally got the guts to try them again when I came across a new recipe that looked good.

Adapted from What's Gaby Cooking

Ingredients:

• 2 large sweet potatoes
• 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
• 2 t garlic salt
• 2 t paprika
• 1 t salt
• 1 t pepper
• 2 T olive oil
(If you're not big on spices, I would cut back a little on these.)

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.

Use a vegetable peeler to take the skin off the potatoes. Using a sharp knife, cut the sweet potato into very thin slices.

Pour all the slices into a large bowl. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well with your hands.

Once all slices are coated evenly, spread onto lightly greased baking sheets.

Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crisp and light brown.

So good! This recipe is a keeper!

6 comments :

  1. I love this idea -I could eat sweet potatoes all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet I would love these!!! I am not big on sweet veggies - I know, weird. These are similar to my baked sweet potato fries but I add chili powder. Can't wait to try them Lisa!! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I would love to try out this recipe for my family. Thanks for sharing it with us. I saw it on friday food frenzy.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these look so good! I'm going to try them tomorrow. So funny I first came on your page and I went ahh over the theater room then oh my goodness at the food- husband looked at me kind of funny. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails