Monday, January 14, 2013

Low Fat Corn Flake Chicken Fingers

I give Hubby the credit for this one. He was looking for some healthy dinner recipes and came across the idea for Corn Flake un-fried chicken. It was really good and definitely a keeper in our house!

Adapted from Kelloggs

Ingredients:
3 cups Corn Flakes cereal (crushed into small pieces)
• 1
egg
• 1/2 cup
milk
• 1/2 cup
all-purpose flour
• 1/4 teaspoon
salt
• 1/4 teaspoon
pepper
• 3 defrosted chicken breasts (cut into smaller pieces)

Preheat oven to 450.

Place Corn Flakes in a shallow bowl.

In another bowl, beat the egg and milk. Add the flour, salt and pepper and mix.

Dip the chicken in batter and then coat with cereal.

Place chicken pieces in a baking pan covered with cooking spray.

Bake for about 15 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.

Dig in!


3 comments :

  1. I made something similar a while ago - the kids loved it. I had completely forgotten about it. I'll try your recipe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man has it been a while since I've been over! I've made this before and the boys loved it! So YUMMY

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails