Sunday, February 5, 2012

Baby Magnetic Train Letters

The baby's room never had a theme, but I started getting really into trains as I looked for cute decor. I could not resist these adorable magnetic train letters I found! It was quite a trek for me to find all the letters I needed, but after 4 stores, I collected them all!
I did a light sanding on all the letters before I got started just to clean up some of the rough edges. I used some acrylic craft paint to add some color. Perfect craft to do while you watch tv!

It was very easy to do. You just have to have some patience and a steady hand since they're so small.




9 comments :

  1. Aw this is super cute! My son loves trains to (especially Thomas the Train) and his name is Connor too. I need to find some of these letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I didn't realize you could buy these ready to decorate. So fun!! Would be delighted for you to link this up to Mop It Up Mondays at: http://www.ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com/2012/02/mop-it-up-mondays-party-2.html

    {HUGS},
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa!!! That is soooo cute!!!! I love how it turned out!!! I haven't seen those letters before. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I've never seen those before - what a great find! You chose some cute colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! I love the contrast of the shorter O's too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you find the letters at? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a lovely idea.. My son loves trains I think I should make one like
    This too.. :) thanks or linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Nothing beats a old-fashioned, wooden toy, made with love! It'll be a heirloom that will be passed down for generations!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails