Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Festive Hanukkah Crafts

As I've said in the past (and some of you can relate), it's very hard to find cute Hanukkah decorations that are elegant and tasteful. There's more Christmas stuff than any person could ever want, but Hanukkah decorations are usually tacky and hard to find.

Last year, I made it my mission to start making my own so I could decorate my house. I wanted to share everything I did last year if you're looking for new ideas & tutorials. I also have a few new ones for this year that are almost completed. Stay tuned for those!


Stuffed Dreidel (tutorial coming soon)

11 comments :

  1. Love your things! I add to our Hanukkah crafts every year and completely agree about the dearth of cute things to purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to do a Hanukkah cake stand because our best friends are Jewish vegans, and we bake them cookies each year. You've given me some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know you celebrated Hanukah or I would have nabbed you for the DIY Life ezine! I did include Hanukah traditions but it was hard to find crafty things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I spelled Hanukkah wrong..sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great to see some nice Hanukkah crafts, and great to "meet" you! Thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday and can't wait to see what you've got in store for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the block Lisa! They're so pretty! Definitely not tacky! All beautiful crafty goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo pretty Ÿ I ♥ how those turned out.

    Thanks for visiting me over at Pittypat Paperie and leaving the sweet comment. Hope you can stop by again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How smart, I especially love the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you're doing this! I used to be the display designer for a craft store and we never had supplies for Hanukkah. Drove me crazy!

    Would love for you to stop by this weekend and link up to Passion for Paint.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails