Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Little Pleasures

I admit that I often let the frustrations and stress overtake my life and I don't enjoy myself enough. This is something I've tried to work on, but it's really hard to change.

So I started making a list of little things that make me happy. I thought it would be hard to come up with anything, but I spend my whole drive home one day making a list at red lights.

I'd like to share some of my Happy Little Pleasures with you and hope that you'll share yours with me.
Baby animals

Working on crafts

Being goofy

Licking the bowl

Pulling warm laundry out of the dryer
Watching Kitty sleep
I'd like to compile a list, so please share your Happy Little Pleasures with me!

6 comments :

  1. hehe...love that being goofy pic! I am guilty of not enjoying the moment enough also. I like that you created this list. I'll have to try that.

    Off the top of my head, I'd start with having a friend to exercise with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet post and a great reminder to appreciate the little things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for visiting my blog!!!

    your blog made me smile... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching my 11 year son old cover the ears of a 2 year old little girl during fireworks and acting very protective.

    Nice thought to remember simple pleasures! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, this is a fabulous post and worrying and stress is something I struggle with every day. My simple pleasures are a few minutes of alone time with my Hubby, listening to my kids giggle together, chocolate, my morning coffee with Hazelnut Coffeemate and I love a day with a pouring down rain, when I don't have to get out in it, that is. I also love to lick the bowl, or the eagle brand can. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's funny, cause I was just thinking about how I do not take the time to appreciate the little things that make me smile; like my dogs, our beautiful house, a great job, a car that runs perfectly, etc.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails