Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Something small can make you happy

One of the things that was really annoying with this new house was having to turn the outdoor lights on and off every day. We could be the rude neighbors that never use outdoor lights or the ones that keep them on all day and night because we're lazy...But I don't wanna be! So after 4 months of hitting that light switch twice a day, I'm DONE forever!

Our new timer is right next to the front door and I can smile every time I walk by and remember that I never have to touch it again!

Now we just need to change one of the lightbulbs outside...


1 comment :

  1. Oh I am so jealous! I know all to much what your talking about. I can't wait to put one in our home!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails