Thursday, July 23, 2009

One step ahead


Everyone loves a bargain, but it's one of my favorite things! It takes a lot of patience to go through racks and racks of stuff, but when you spot something with that 90% off red clearance sticker, it's all worth it.

I have a lot of problems finding shoes that are cute and don't hurt my feet. When I finally find a pair that I like, it's usually too late to stock up on other colors of the same style because the stores is sold out. There are a few pairs of shoes that I am always on the lookout for when I shop at thrift stores and secondhand shops because I love them so much. Today when I went into Wings, I spotted a pair of my favorite flats. Score! They were my size AND in a color I don't have yet! It looks like they've been worn only once or twice.
TOTAL: $4.00
And just a info about Wings:
WINGS helps homeless and abused women and children by offering integrated services that meet their needs for shelter, education, guidance and support. We provide safe, secure living environments, through transitional housing and emergency shelter, in residential neighborhoods that allow women to go to school, work, and care for themselves and their children.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails